Refunds for Non-Defective Products
At FabX, we always strive hard to solve any problem that you might have with any of our products. Should you be, in any way, less than satisfied with your purchased FabX product, we offer a simple and convenient return policy on our products. Here are the guidelines for obtaining a refund on your FabX product.
Product must have been purchased through ShopFabX.com website
- We will accept all returns as long as they are requested within 30 days upon placing your order and the product was never used and package still unopened. We will not be held responsible for returns where the item has been damaged in transit. If we note that damage has been incurred upon receipt of the item we will not be able to accept the returned item.
- A copy of the receipt must be included with a note describing why you are returning the item or what you would like to exchange the item for. When mailing an item back to us, we recommend sending it Priority Mail or certified mail to allow for tracking. FabX is not liable for products that are damaged or lost in transit to FabX.
- Once FabX receives your return we will process your credit and email you a refund confirmation. FabX will refund the amount paid for the returned product, less your shipping cost. Upon receipt of the refund confirmation email please allow an additional three (3) to five (5) days before the funds are posted back to the credit card used for the purchase.
- If we do not receive the item back we cannot send you credit for that item.
- If we make a mistake when shipping your order, we will cover all shipping costs to remedy the situation. However, if the mistake was made by the customer, then the customer will be held responsible for any and all additional shipping costs.
Customers outside the United States are responsible for paying customs fees, including, but not limited to, taxes, duties and brokerage. Promptly following FabX’s receipt of your returned product (typically within 7 to 10 business days), FabX will credit the amount paid for the returned product (less any shipping costs/expenses related to the original purchase, which are non-refundable) to the credit card you used to make the original purchase. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FabX does not control when a specific credit card company processes a chargeback transaction. You are responsible for contacting your credit card company if you have questions about the status of the chargeback. FabX will not provide a refund for a non-defective product that is received by FabX more than thirty (30) days after the date of original purchase. FabX also does not provide a refund for returned products that are damaged due to misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use. This non-defective product refund policy applies to the direct end user purchaser. It does not apply to dealers, distributors or any other third parties in a distribution chain who purchase product for resale or cover products purchased through online auction websites or channels other than FabX’s website.
For refunds for Defective Products, please refer to the terms and conditions of the limited warranty provided with the FabX product you purchased. You may also review information about FabX's Limited Warranty.